27 Nov 2010

Matt Cardle singing Knights in White Satin live on X Factor, week 8.

The X Factor (Australia)Image via WikipediaMatt Cardle singing Knights in White Satin live on X Factor, week 8.



I admittedly have never heard this song before that I know of. Matt Cardle did such a beautiful performance of this song tonight that I now feel the need to google the original version. Matt Cardle has to get through to the finals of this years X factor.
He did a similar thing to what Joe Mcelderry  did to me last year, which is make me fall in love with a song I've never heard before purely because of the way they sang it.
Joe Mcelderry's version of Open arms on last years X factor gave me goosebumps and it is still one of my favourite ever performances on The X factor.





Enhanced by Zemanta