7 Jan 2011

Simple SEO tips for beginners to help bring traffic to your site.

Image representing Google AdWords as depicted ...Image via CrunchBaseBefore I start I would like to advise that I am not an SEO expert at all. In fact I am still learning the ropes on how to gain traffic to my articles and websites, however I have been fairly successful so far in some of the techniques I have been using and do have at least a few pages on the first page of Google.One even listed first. 'Jon Venables identity'.
I am simply going to list a few of the sites I use on a regular basis to help me with my SEO.
The sites I use for SEO are:

    Google AdWords: Keyword tool.     This is a simple tool and by typing in keywords, it allow... From: Simple SEO Tips for Beginners to Help Bring Traffic to Your Site
Enhanced by Zemanta